Benefits & Features
SKINS Essentials Active Compression Socks are where function and performance meet ultimate comfort. Using a mix of high-tech fabrics and SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression technology, the Essentials Active Compression Socks are designed to protect your feet and stabilise your calves to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Targeted support stabilises calf muscles, reducing fatigue and risk of injury
- Arch Wrap supports the arch and reduces strain and impact on the sole of the foot
- Cooling yarns maintain a comfortable body temperature
- Soft fall cushioning in the foot bed absorbs shock
- Anti-chafing yarns in the heel and toe reduce heat, moisture, friction and blister development
- Antifungal Copper Technology helps prevent foot odour
- Low profile seams eliminate friction around the toes
Available in a range of colours to match any outfit, you'll be stepping out in style in the SKINS Active Compression Socks.
Fibre content: 91% Polyamide, 7% Elastane, 2% Copper
SKINS sock sizing system takes into account your calf circumference, because you only get the full benefits of engineered gradient compression if your SKINS fit you properly around your calf muscle. The anatomic left and right construction also gives a comfortable fit around your foot.