Benefits & Features
Long, cold days on the slopes can start to take their toll on your legs without the right protective-performance gear. SKINS Essentials Active Thermal Compression Socks are packed with comfortable and supportive features that not only ease the strain on your calves and feet, but also manage odour and keep you warm in your ski boots.
- Made for skiing with body-mapped compression zones and anti-slide foot bed
- Ultimate in-boot comfort with protective padding on shin and foot
- Keep warm with reactive all-climate yarns combined with luxurious merino wool
- Enhance circulation to increase oxygen delivery to active muscles and help clear blood lactate
- Stabilise your ankle with zoned compression without added bulk
- Reduce fatigue and risk of injury with rib structure providing targeted support to your calf
- Stay dry with moisture management wicking
- Reduce foot odour with SKINS antifungal Copper Technology
- Eliminate chafing with low-profile toe seams and a comfortable left and right fit
55% polyamide, 26% polyester thermocool, 11% wool, 6% elastane, 2% copper
erstklassige Passform, gute Wärmeisolation, top Produkt
Dynamic Gradient Compression
SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
SKINS thermal fabric is a blend of Polyamind and Elastane, which combines high pulling and abrasion resistance with excellent breath-ability and a soft feel against your skin. The brushed interior helps to release heat back to your body to give you a thermal advantage in cooler temperatures without compromising on fit, support or moisture management.