Benefits & Features
When the temperature drops and the wind rolls in, SKINS DNAmic Thermal Windproof Long Tights have got you covered. Featuring windproof panels down the front of the leg and a brushed thermal interior to keep you warm, they’re designed to protect you from the elements in sub-zero conditions.
- Keep the wind out with zoned, stretch-woven, laminated panels down the front of the leg
- Thermal protection to keep you warm in sub-zero temperatures
- Enhance circulation to increase oxygen delivery to active muscles and help clear blood lactate
- Inseam panels eliminate abrasion between the legs
- Comfortable, soft microfibre waistband anchors onto hips
- Keep a key safe on the stretch loop fastened into the waistband
- Reflective logos on ankles to keep you visible in low light
And with Dynamic gradient compression to fight fatigue in your legs, these thermal compression tights are perfect for day-time training throughout the winter months.
Main: 83% polyamide, 17% elastane,
Contrast: 75% polyester, 25% elastane, exclusive of trims