Benefits & Features
Improve your performance in optimal comfort with SKINS Essentials Active Compression Socks. Trail or tar, these socks are designed to support and stabilise your calf muscles and fight fatigue with Engineered Gradient Compression, while the soft underfoot cushioning absorbs shock so you can go harder for longer.Benefits Include
- Targeted support stabilises calf muscles, reducing fatigue and risk of injury
- Arch Wrap supports the arch and reduces strain and impact on the sole of the foot
- Cooling yarns maintain a comfortable body temperature
- Soft fall cushioning in the foot bed absorbs shock
- Anti-chafing yarns in the heel and toe reduce heat, moisture, friction and blister development
- Antifungal Copper Technology helps prevent foot odour
- Low profile seams eliminate friction around the toes
Constructed from a mix of high-tech yarns, SKINS Active Compression Socks are designed with comfort and durability in mind.
91% Polyamide, 7% Elastane, 2% Copper
SKINS sock sizing system takes into account your calf circumference, because you only get the full benefits of engineered gradient compression if your SKINS fit you properly around your calf muscle. The anatomic left and right construction also gives a comfortable fit around your foot.