Benefits & Features
Swim, cycle and sprint past the finish line in a SKINS Sleeveless Tri Suit with Front Zip. With strategically placed Silmy fabric to minimise drag in the water and carbon-infused fabric on the inner thigh to reduce friction on the run, this sleeveless suit is built for function, comfort and convenience.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression ensures compression levels are optimised for activity, providing increased support and driving more oxygen to your muscles for better performance
- Elastic Interface® Triathlon Chamois for high density comfort with a slim profile
- Quick-dry, Silmy panelling for improved fluid dynamics and reduced drag in the water
- Carbon infused inside leg panels for up to 40% reduced friction on the run
- Memory MX spinal panel for maximum lateral movement without restriction
- Anatomically shaped for superior fit without bunching
- Lined, semi-lock zip with zipper guard to eliminate chafing
- 50+ UV protection
- Comfortable bonded hems that won't dig in
- Two storage pockets with bonded flap to eliminate drag during the swim
Featuring SKINS unique Dynamic Gradient Compression, our TRI400 Sleeveless Suit is engineered to get you further, faster.
80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
Only down sides would be lack of padding on bike for that distance and rear pockets are a great design but a little small
Otherwise great value for $ spent