SKINS 28 Product Day Trial - Terms and Conditions
Rebel & Participating Independent Retailers
1. Acceptance of these T&Cs is a condition of entry to the SKINS 28 Day Product Trial program (28 Day Product Trial) and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition you agree to be legally bound by these T&Cs. The Promoter for the 28 Day Product Trial is SKINS Compression Garments Pty Ltd [ACN 110 666 923] (Promoter).
2. The 28 Day Product Trial is open to all purchases of SKINS compression products (Product) from participating rebel stores and participating independent sport stores (Retailers). SKINS stock availability may vary per store.
3. To participate in the 28 Day Product Trial, persons must be aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agencies and anyone to whom they are professionally connected.
4. The 28 Day Product Trial purchase period will commence on 1st April 2016 and close on 30th April 2016 (Period).
5. A person fulfilling the conditions in clause 2 above can enter the 28 Day Product Trial by purchasing an eligible Product from the Retailers during the Period. Once a purchase has been made of an eligible Product during the Period, the 28 Day Product Trial shall commence for a period of 28 days from and including the day of purchase.
6. The purpose of the 28 Day Product Trial period is for the customer to try on and use the Product. If the customer during or on the last day of the 28 day Period is not 100% happy with the Product the customer can return the Product to the place of purchase for a full refund. If a customer wishes to return a Product, the customer must act within 10 days following the expiry of the 28 Day Trial period.
7. Returns to a retailer will follow the return policy of the participating Retailer. Customers must present their purchase receipt which includes their purchase date to initiate the return.
8. The Retailers will not, in its discretion, accept Product returns for Products that are damaged or partly destroyed. The Promoters will accept worn and used Product in the returns process as that is the whole point of the 28 Day Trial program.