1. These terms and conditions are published by True Alliance Brands Pty Ltd (the Promoter). By entering this promotion all entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
2. The competition is open to all Australian residents, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies and anyone to whom they are professionally connected.
3. All entries must be submitted by completing the information required as specified on the competition post on Facebook.com/skinsau.
4. To enter the competition, anytime between 9am Friday 31st August 2018 and 9pm Monday 3rd September, 2018 entrants must comment on the "WIN a signed copy of JT’s Autobiography" Facebook post to be eligible to win.
5. All comments must be received by 9pm Monday 3rd September, 2018.
6. The prize winner will be announced on Tuesday 4th September. The winner will be announced on SKINS AU Facebook page and contacted via Facebook direct message.
7. The result of the draw (and any redraw) are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be two prize winners. Each winner will receive 1 copy of the signed JT autobiography. The books will be distributed to the prize winners after 16th October 2018 following the release date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to any unauthorised use of any computer program, script, or any other device intended to automate any aspect of the entry and voting process) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or amend these terms and conditions where reasonably necessary.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, website, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to submit his/her entry; or (3) for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt.
12. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
14. Promoter: True Alliance Brands Pty Ltd, 19 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 Australia.