1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is: SKINS (19 O'Riordan St, Alexandria NSW 2015). Distributed through True Alliance Brands PTY LIMITED: 19 O’Riordan St, Alexandria NSW, 2015, Ph: + 612 8306 3334. ABN 80098979803 (Promoter).
3. The promotion commences at 5.30pm (AEDT) on 6th August 2018 and closes at 4.30pm (AEDT) on 7th Sept 2018 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry into the promotion is open to Australia residents aged 18 years of age or over (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, agents, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and each of their related bodies associated with the conduct of this promotion.
Entry into the promotion
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, be available to take the prize on the dates indicated in Clause 10.5 if they are a winner, and during the Promotion Period, make a purchase from the SKINS online store https://www.skins.net/au to the value of AU$150 or more. Multiple entries are permitted.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
Drawing of entries
8. The draw will take place at 10.00 am (AEDT) on 12th September 2018 at True Alliance Brands Pty Ltd (19 O'Riordan St, Alexandria NSW 2015). The draw will be conducted by SKINS Head of Marketing. (Drawer).
9. The result of the draw (and any redraw) are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. There will be one prize winner. The prize winner will receive:
- Two (2) return Economy Class flights from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to either Bali (Denpasar) or Noosa (Maroochydore). Prize includes flight associated taxes, fees and carrier charges. If the winner is from WA and they choose the Active Escape in Noosa they may be flown to Sydney the day prior, then Sydney to Noosa.
Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking.
The maximum value of the prize is provided for information purposes only. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum value of the Prize.
MAXIMUM TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUE: $7,500
10.1 The prize values quoted are accurate based on a return Flexible Economy airfare from Perth to the Gold Coast for travel in April 2018 and accurate as at 14 February 2018. Maximum for ACT would be $4,500 based on lower flight costs. There will be no difference paid to the winner between the maximum value and the actual value.
10.2 The winner and their travelling companion (who must be 18 years of age or over) are responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to incidentals, tips, service charges, spending money, transfers (other than those specified), activities (other than those specified), tickets or passes, room service, telephone calls, mini-bar items, laundry services, travel insurance, excess payable on insurance claims. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
10.3 Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winner and their companions must travel together on all prize travel and airline choice will be determined by the promoter.
10.4 The winners and their travelling companions must be available for travel to Bali between Saturday 13 October 2018 and Friday 19 October 2018 (inclusive) OR Noosa between Wednesday 24th October 2018 and Tuesday 30th October 2018 to accept the prize as outlined in clause 10. No compensation will be paid to the winners or their companion if travel is not able to be undertaken on these dates.
10.5 The flights to Bali will depart on Saturday 13 October 2018 and return on Friday 19 October 2018. The flights to Noosa will depart on Wednesday 24th October 2018 and return on Tuesday 30th October 2018. Winners will be informed of exact departure times no later than one week after the winner accepts their prize.
10.6 Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with travel discounts or special offers.
10.7 All components of the prize must be taken together. The winner and their travel companion must travel together and depart from and return to the same departure point.
10.8 Winner may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check-in to the hotel for all incidental charges.
10.9 A prize (or any part thereof) cannot be sold, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
10.10 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variations in the travel itinerary due to flight delays, flight cancellations as per the prize quoted in clause 10. There will be no recourse on any financial compensation or replacement air tickets.
10.11 The winners and their companion agree to abide to any prevailing terms and conditions of flight provider (Conditions of Carriage), accommodation provider, transport provider, services provider, transfers provider, travel insurance provider, tour or ticket providers, and in particular, any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited by the winners.
10.12 The Promoter reserves the right to require the winners (and their travel companion) to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter, Agent, or suppliers of prizes, in their absolute discretion including without limitation a form of waiver or release with respect to acceptance or usage of the prize, or any liability arising out of or in relation to a Prize or this Competition.
10.13 All prize elements cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, a prize winner cannot take any component of the prize then that portion of the prize will be forfeited and not redeemable for cash.
10.14 All components of the prize, including accommodation are subject to availability, based on a limited allocation of rooms and may not be available during special events. In the event that any component of a prize is unavailable for any reason, subject to State legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize component with another prize of equal value and the prize winner will be notified accordingly.
10.15 No refund or exchange on any tickets except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller.
10.16 Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services by the bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
10.17 In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
10.18 The winner and their travelling companion agree that they will not sell or otherwise make available their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
10.19 If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10.20 It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
11. The Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. The Prizes cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winners accepts the conditions of use of that Prize.
12. The Prize winners must be available to travel during the stated Travel Period. Inability to travel during this time will result in the forfeit of the Prize. A Prize winner and their guests must travel together on all prize travel and will not accrue Qantas Points on any element of the prize. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or using Qantas Points.
13. The Prizes includes GST and taxes included in the price of the tickets. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the Prize winners and their guest. It is the responsibility of the Prize winners and their guest to ensure that they have full and correct documentation for travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to Qantas’ general Conditions of Carriage.
14. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed.
15. If a Prize (or part of a Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winners
16. The winners will be notified by phone and in writing by email within two business days of the draw using the phone number and the email address listed in their Qantas Frequent Flyer profile as applicable, and their names will be announced online 12th September 2018 for a period of at least 28 days.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
17. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If a prize remains unclaimed at 5.30pm (AEDT) on 15th September 2018 a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer on 16th September 2018 at the same time and location as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause will be notified by phone and in writing within two business days of the draw and their name will be announced on online at www.skins.net/au/activeescapes from 12th September for a period of at least 28 days.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
18. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
19. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
20. The exclusion of liability in clause 19 above does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a. for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or
b. to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
21. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the prize winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, visit https://www.skins.net/au/privacy-policy/ to obtain a copy.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
23. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS, ACT Permit No. TP & SA Licence No. T.