1. General Information
- Take your time when trying on your new SKINS. SKINS compression wear is designed to be very tight in order to provide the necessary compression benefits. In the case that they do not fit properly or you are not pleased with them then please return them within our 30-day returns policy.
- We are unable to provide a straight exchange. If you would like to exchange one product for another then please reorder the desired product online.
- We are only able to receive and process returns that have been purchased on our SKINS online shop (www.skins.net).
- In order to process your order quickly please return the product including all the contents, which you received, such as labels, packaging as well as the filled out returns form.
- All returns are your responsibility until we receive the returned product to our warehouse. Therefore, please make sure to keep your post office receipt until you receive a confirmation email from us acknowledging that we have received your returned package.
- We will process the return as quickly as possible and refund the corresponding funds back to the credit card or bank you used to complete the original order. You will be notified via email once we have processed your refund.
2. Returns and Exchanges
How do I return an item that I’ve bought on skins.net?
Simply email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you include a reason for return, order number and outline the garment(s) you wish to return. For refund or exchange, your garment must be in its original, saleable condition – that means unworn, with all tags attached and in its original packaging.
Where do I return my order to and do I have to pay for the shipping?
Please address your return order to the address provided by our team with your order and drop it into any Australia Post Box or Office, you don’t need to pay any postage costs.
How do I return boxed or packaged items?
Please make sure boxed product is enclosed in a shipping satchel or box for protection. Please don’t apply address labels or tape directly to the SKINS packaging as your return may be refused.
Can I return sale items?
You sure can. Sale items can be exchanged for another size (stock permitting) or refunded within 30 days of receipt of your order.
How long will it take for my return to be processed?
Please allow 10 working days from the day you post your item back to us for your exchange to be processed or your account credited. If you have any questions or need some help with your return, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team at: email@example.com