Benefits & Features
SKINS Activewear Square 7 Inch Shorts are your grab-and-go everyday active shorts for, well, everything. From your early morning jog to after-work footie practice, these lightweight, quick-dry sports shorts are designed to keep you cool, wherever your active life takes you.
- Minimise drag during activity with an athletic fit
- Maximise freedom of movement with lightweight, quick-dry, 4-way stretch fabric
- Stay visible in low light with reflective highlights
- Enhanced breathability with mesh inseam and side panels
- Extra ventilation with strategically placed eyelets and laser-cut details
- Customise your fit with an elastic waistband and draw cord
- Handy back pocket with zip
- 7 inch inseam
Wear them over your SKINS compression half tights at the gym, on the field or around the block for comfort, protection and coverage on the go.
Main: 86% polyester, 14% elastane, exclusive of trims
Have used them twice now and am very satisfied with waste and leg fit.
Fabric is very light but strong. There's a handy pocket for keys on the back which I find very handy.
Would definitely recommend.
No lining which is a godsend and so difficult to find for some reason.
The pocket fits a Sony Xperia compact phone, but you'd struggle with a full size phone.
Can't say whether it keeps you cool/warm, I sweat like a pig regardless.
The draw strings can be tricky to undo, but I suspect that's my problem having to do them so tight because I've got a waist like a snake.
All in all, quality construction and have bought another pair since.