SKINS 28 Day Product Trial - Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of these T&Cs is a condition of entry to the SKINS 28 Day Product Trial program (28 Day Trial) and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition you agree to be legally bound by these T&Cs. The Promoter for the 28 Day Product Trial is SKINS Compression Garments Pty Ltd [ACN 110 666 923] (Promoter).
2. The 28 Day Product Trial is open to all purchases of SKINS compression products (Product) on the SKINS webshop (www.skins.net) (Webshop)
3. To participate in the 28 Day Product Trial, persons must be aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agencies and anyone to whom they are professionally connected.
4. The 28 Day Product Trial purchase period will commence on 1st April 2016 and close on 30th April 2016 (Period).
5. A person fulfilling the conditions in clause 2 above can enter the 28 Day Trial by purchasing an eligible Product from the Webshop during the Period. Once a purchase has been made of an eligible Product during the Period, the 28 Day Trial shall commence for a period of 28 days from and including the day of purchase.
6. The purpose of the 28 Day Product Trial period is for the customer to try on and use the Product. If the customer during or on the last day of the 28 day Period is not 100% happy with the Product the customer can return the Product to the place of purchase for a full refund. If a customer wishes to return a Product, the customer must act within 10 days following the expiry of the 28 Day Trial period.
7. Customers must follow the Product return instructions set out on the country portal of the Webshop where the customer purchased the Product in accordance with this 28 Day Trial Program. For example, customers in Australia wishing to return the Product will access the instructions at https://www.skins.net/au/delivery-and-returns/
8. The Promoters will not, in its sole discretion, accept Product returns for Products that are damaged or partly destroyed. The Promoters will accept worn and used Product in the returns process as that is the whole point of the 28 Day Trial program.